First things firsts, you need to create a test account. By doing this you can make some test transactions in order to understand better the payment flow and the payment methods. The test account has most of the functionality that a real account has. The difference is that boletos bancários generated in a test account are not payable in the bank. Actually, in the test environment, no payment method is real, so no real money transfer is involved. No real bank, acquirer or issuer is integrated.
With the test account, you will also receive a test integration key. That can be used to execute tests with the same parameters of the production environment. The only difference is the base URL. Instead of:
you must use:
Your Dashboard for the test environment is located at ebanx.com/business/en/dashboard.
Upon receiving your test account, you must setup your Status Change Notification URL in your Dashboard. It will be used to notify you website about payments that changed status. This URL needs to be available on the Internet (public IP), because EBANX is going to connect to it to notify about status changes.
Certifying your integration
After you have verified that your integration is OK and your website is ready to go live, please send an email to email@example.com requesting EBANX to certify your website. In this email, include:
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Your Merchant Name
- Your Public Test URL – a website where EBANX team can test the full integration, usually a test environment within your domain
- Any additional comments to help with the test
Going live with EBANX!
Once the EBANX team has certified your website’s integration, you will receive the production info including:
- Production Integration Key
Once you received your production info, you are ready to go live.
To connect your website to the production environment, you need to perform the following steps:
- Replace the test key by the production key
- Setup your parameters in the production Dashboard (response and notification URLs, and logo image)
- Replace the URL prefix (from https://sandbox.ebanx.com to https://api.ebanx.com) in every web service call.